Does your wedding date fall under these next cold months? It may not snow in Arizona, but it has been extra chilly this year. We have compiled a list of necessary tips to use to be prepared for your winter wedding so that you and your guests can stay toasty!
- Cover up with a beautiful fur wrap or romantic velvet cloak- you’ll be warm and stylish! (this could even be your “something blue”).
- Go for a close-toed styled shoe to go with your wedding gown.
- Consider wearing white gloves.
- For the groom: to compliment his tux, he could wear a formal black coat to coordinate with his attire and even a cool scarf to go along with your wedding colors and style.
- For the bridal party: bridesmaids can wear matching white down coats for the festivities. Give the groomsmen coordinating scarves and ask that they wear formal dark coats.
- Have a place for all your guests to put their coats and scarves. Have a coat-check attendant to take care of your guests as they enter and exit throughout the evening.
- If you’re having an outdoor wedding, make sure to order heat lamps to place around the room- one per ten guests should work.
- Provide optional mittens, scarfs, or shawls as a party favor for guests to keep warm.
- Remember daylights savings time: outdoor photographs may become challenging as it tends to get darker sooner so schedule your engagement photos in the morning or early afternoon to catch the best sunlight.
Contact BTS Event Management for a complimentary consultation and let us be a part of your special day!