Check out this awesome Princess Ballerina themed dessert table for a birthday party that BTS Event Management designed for one lucky little girl. We especially wanted to share these pictures because everything that is on the table is extremely simple to recreate. Here’s how we did it:
1. The front skirt of the table was made with ribbon and tulle that was knotted around a ling ribbon and pinned to the table. This can be recreated in any color scheme and used for any occasion. The ribbon table skirt may also be used as a great back drop for a dessert table or drink station for a number of different events.
2. All the glass jars were purchased from a craft store on sale and decorated with scrap ribbon from the table skirt. The ribbon was fastened on with a hot glue gun.
3. The cupcakes were made from box cake mix and frosted using a zip-lock bag. Since we are not bakers, the frosting didn’t come out perfect but after we rolled them in sprinkles, they looked great. We used candle princess crowns to top a few of them and alternated the designed cupcakes through out the cup cake tower.
4. Here we have cookies placed on top of mason jars, filled with milk. It is always nice to add some type of beverage to a dessert table. It offers a different texture that compliments the visual element of the table.
5. Here is our favorite part of the dessert table. The small glass jars are frosting cups. They were filled with frosting and decorated with a single strip of white lace, holding a small silver spoon in place. Definitely a birthday girls favorite. Next to that we have cake push pops. We decorated the push-pop containers with little tutus and small crowns made from pipe cleaners. We had a blast making these and love how the turned out.
We hope you enjoyed these pictures as well as our DIY tips for creating your own dessert table. For any questions, don’t hesitate to contact BTS Event Management at email@example.com.